The fact that we are a Christian institution naturally assumes that there are Biblical principles in ethics, conduct, and attire to follow. Students are required to wear a uniform adopted by the school administration. Further details concerning the uniform will be given at the time of registration. Clothes must fit properly and should not be too tight or too baggy. Neatness and cleanliness are a “general rule of thumb.”
• All students must wear shoes or appropriate footwear, including socks or tights. Shoes must be closed-toed and closed-healed. No Heelys (shoes with wheels) or any type of footwear with rolling devices are permitted.
• It is the policy of the school that boys have a neat, well-trimmed haircut. No hair dyeing is permitted.
• Boys must wear belts, and all students’ shirts are to be tucked in at all times.
• Boys are not permitted to wear earrings or any other type of body piercing at any time during school activities or while on school property.
• Girls’ skirts must be to mid-knee or below while seated. Younger children are encouraged to wear shorts underneath their skirts to encourage modesty while at recess or on the playground.
When ordering please make sure the length of the skirts meet school standard (mid knee or below while seated).
School Code: QS5BESF
If you enter this code at checkout the school will receive 5% of purchase amount.